The World Of Twilight
April 20, 2024, 04:10:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: assembly instuructions test - help needed..  (Read 12661 times)
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 09:32:35 am »

Thanks guys. I was mostly checking that you could access and download without problems!

Cheesy

Mike : jules says you stole her bridge!

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 01:53:18 pm »

What bridge?  Cool

I meant to say thank you for the extra bits. I'm trying to decide what my super-building should look like. I keep stacking piles of old tubular packaging together, but haven't actually starting gluing anything together yet...
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 03:24:25 pm »

Hi there,

Just a quick note - Having just put together the tew-fah bridge, I noticed one very inor alteration you might want to make to the instructions:

The Document headers reads "TWF-02 Haft-Oob stables" rather than "TWF-03 Tew-fah Bridge".

Otherwise, great kit and easy to put together. Now I've just to to start chopping it back up again...  Shocked Roll Eyes

Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 06:45:20 pm »

Thanks tuff skull. I'll sort it.

I'd love pics of what you do with it...

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 11:54:49 am »

There will certainly be pictures. Whether they arrive on time is another matter....  Wink

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: