The World Of Twilight
April 25, 2024, 01:05:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Evergreen tube help needed fast  (Read 2874 times)
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« on: April 09, 2011, 12:00:54 am »

I need some help and info fast

I desperately need 15 packs of Evergreen 227 round styrene tube - it's the 5.5mm or 7/32" diameter size.

The tube forms part of the kits i am relaunching at salute, and due to an enormous cock up on my behalf I have the wrong size.

I cannot find anywhere on line in the UK that has more than 1 or two packs.

Any ideas or great and wise ones??? I need somewhere that has it in stock and can send it special delivery ASAP.

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 10:49:30 am »

I wish I could help, but I've got no ideas. I don't suppose you might have any local train model shops that could help?
clam
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 11:22:05 am »

Have no idea either. Now where to pick up a few stipes here in Denmark, but that wont help you) - but from the Evergreen Scale Models own website 'hobby-exporter.com' is responsible for international distributorsir

And from there web-site: http://www.hobby-exporter.com/html/ever_dl32.html, it looks like

J. Perkins Distribution, Ltd.
Northdown Business Park
Ashford Road
Lenham, Kent
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1622 854 300
www.jperkinsdistribution.co.uk

Is responsible for UK import. Might be worth contacting - first thing monday!

My painting-blog: Clamshells and Sea Horses
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: