The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 07:03:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helllllooooooooooooooo!  (Read 3636 times)
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« on: May 06, 2010, 12:06:26 pm »

Brandlin steps into the shiny new forum and has a look around... checks out the new coffee machine and pulls the plastic covers off the nearest couch to sit down and make himself comfortable. He might be here a while

"Good Morning Forum"

I'm Alan... the one with the Pringles fixation! (and the Grymn fixation and the dwarf fixation, all round hater of walking robots, air cushioned vehicles and combat motorcycles but I wont mention them here as it'd be inappropriate!)

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Gethuch
Resident Eccentric
Administrator
Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 03:03:35 pm »

Welcome! What do you think of the decor?  Smiley
[Edit] D'oh! Already a thread for this! [/edit]

I'm hoping to do a "Delgon" and "Devanu" theme later on, but I thought I'd start by getting it to roughly match the website.

Oh, and what's wrong with combat motorbikes? Didn't they get used in WW1? Not that any are planned for Twilight (AFAIK!), I'm just interested.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 03:18:47 pm by Gethuch » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: