The World Of Twilight
April 26, 2024, 11:09:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steve's knights for Salute  (Read 4220 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: April 10, 2011, 10:11:16 am »

Steve's been doing a fantastic job painting up the forces for next week's big game at Salute.
These are his new knights that will join the few he's painted for me previously to give a rather nice little force (about 500pts of knights).

The new 'normal' knights have the new heavier spears and the new shields. I think I'm going to provide the new spears as standard, but feel free to ask for the thinner ones if you prefer them.

All the models will get properly based before the game.

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 10:35:57 am »

That's a mean looking force. I think I'd soil myself if I was a Devanu and came across these chaps...unless if I was Arak Katain then I'd probably rub my hands together and charge.

HN
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 10:36:13 am »

Looking cool.

Did you get the second set of flock I sent you?

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
clam
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 04:45:04 pm »

Awesome force, will certainly look impressive in the game.

And the difference between Danomar and the Knights of Relan - and glad I went for both.

Been painting the awesome Brenar today (first Fubarnii since I striped them to start over) - and see a lot of resemblance of him in Danomar, so he'll definitely be a joy painting. Fantastic, how the heavies came out - and keep fingers crossed, that you will do at least one armoured Nobilis head variant - because I'm pretty sure, that I'll be needing two more knights, soon Smiley

My painting-blog: Clamshells and Sea Horses
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 04:50:56 pm »

Very nice knights there! Gives me more motivation to finish my own. Certainly interesting to see the metallics on there, as I opted for a 'low metal' approach.

darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 09:58:24 pm »

awesome!   Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: