The World Of Twilight
April 16, 2024, 07:07:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Of Gods and Demons  (Read 4549 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: April 12, 2011, 10:28:31 pm »

I got a proof back from the printers today - always exciting to see something like this come to fruition! Grin

I've just realised that I haven't enthused much about the book so far. I've spent a huge amount of time planning this book - from playtesting new rules, to do the artwork and fluff, all the graphics and layout etc. I'm really pleased with the finished result and I hope you guys like it too!

The book contains some more background on the Delgon, as well as rules for using the Delgon as a fully functioning culture. I squeezed in rules for everything you've seen so far, with the exception of the KalGush. I haven't quite decided on rules for fire yet  Wink
The Empire gets lots of new stuff as well, with Danomar and his Knights of Relan, Brenar and the herders (on hoof and cavalry). The Devanu don't do too badly, with Arak, the matriarch (must sculpt her at some point!), three different jenta and the kosok. On top of that I've squeezed in six new scenario for you to try out, as well as all the rules for ranged combat.

With so much stuff squeezed in it ended up being even more work than the first book, but I think it adds a lot. I look forward to hearing what you all think! Smiley
clam
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 10:56:59 pm »

Congrats, Mike - often overlooked with all the new shiny stuff coming out.

Will be looking forward giving it a good read later on.

My painting-blog: Clamshells and Sea Horses
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 11:10:01 pm »

Glad to hear it's turned out well! The background is always fun to read, though I must admit some concern about the lack of Malog.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 08:45:15 am »

Malog is mentioned, but I'm afraid he isn't centre-stage just yet  Smiley
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 08:28:13 am »

The new book got its proper release yesterday at salute.  Smiley

If anybody would like a copy then drop me a line as it hasn't gone to any distributors yet. Itll be £8 with free delivery to the uk. I'll check how much postage to the rest of the world is, but I'll see if I can keep it to £1.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: