The World Of Twilight
April 20, 2024, 04:29:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Parts  (Read 3528 times)
HannahFKW
Jenta

« on: April 18, 2011, 12:49:40 pm »

At salute I bought my first lot of models and books for Twilight...
I bought the starter set, the expansion rule book, and a set of the travellers and also a set of the Delgon, which came to a total of £106, which I got 10% and was entitled to a set of free model's per £30 I spent.
Just started putting a set of the free model's together today and I'm missing some of the arm's...

So who do I contact about this? I tried hassle free mini's but I can't open up the email... Huh

Han.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 01:55:14 pm »

I'm definitely the person to talk to!

Those freebies weren't really supposed to come with arms - I had meant to mention the knight spear and shield upgrade packs to anybody who looked at those freebies, but with the busy-ness of the day I might not have mentioned that to the minions...
I can't leave you with two useless models though, which leaves two options:
1) pm me your address and I'll pop two spears in the post to you. I went home for lunch and picked them up while I was there so they are sitting on the desk in front of me ready to go.
2) pm me your address and I send you my paypal details and I'll dig out two shields and two of the newer spears for you for the princely sum of £2.

How does that sound?

If anybody else has any problems then just let me know!
Mrs Carcharoth
Blue Penguin of Doom!
Development Team
Jenta

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 06:03:07 pm »

Oi,Mike, who are you calling minions?!!
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 06:07:01 pm »

Certainly not you dear...
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 06:23:03 pm »

For what it's worth, I recommend the newer spear option - they're thicker and as such don't bend anywhere near as much. The original spears, though elegant, are quite bendy since they're very thin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: