The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 07:32:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Arudor! and the EMPIRE!  (Read 3640 times)
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« on: April 18, 2011, 11:13:16 pm »

Well I did it. I won the first scenerio with the Fubarnii today! The engineer didnt escape but instead killed the Kopa! ( I guess that was what he was working on when he wondered off)
Using the hex defence I was able to transport the Engineer safely a fair distance while my knights played very aggressively against the grishnak.
I almost lost when the kopa moved into combat with the militia and tried to assassinate its way through but the captain withstood the punishment managing to cast three Oran! which the kopa couldnt trump.
Then the engineer stands and shoots the blasted creature killing it Cheesy (the kopa had no stamina from sprinting and assassinating)
Super pumped from the victory as now i know it can be done! will play more to work out if i can do it without being put under so much pressure Tongue
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 07:19:17 pm by Megatron0 » Logged

Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 05:39:05 am »

Excellent stuff. The engineer is pretty harsh when shooting full blast - in some situations I've used him to shoot some of my own guys just to clear remaining Grishak...

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 08:45:50 am »

Superb - victory is all the sweeter when it has been hard earned  Grin
Which rules were you using for the Engineer? The ones from the original rules, or the updated ones for Beru in Of Gods and Demons?
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 12:13:30 pm »

I am using the v1.1 rules for the engineer I dont have the expansion book just yet but looking forward to picking it up.
I was fortunate that my militia captain managed to survive otherwise it would have been engineer stew for supper. Phew!
Im playing again tonight as the Fubarnii and the Devanu to try and crack that scenario fully before moving onto the next Smiley
Ill also need that new book at some point

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: