The World Of Twilight
April 25, 2024, 02:35:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REOPENED!  (Read 3404 times)
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« on: April 20, 2011, 05:24:44 pm »

I'm pleased to announce that the Brandlin Store is once again OPEN!

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:29:43 pm by Brandlin » Logged

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Juan
Jenta

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 09:52:19 pm »

Your work is wonderful (specially knowing your foundations are pringels!!!  Cheesy). I had the opportunity to see your models in Salute, and they were (and are) amazing.

I would like to know if you have plans for "normal" structures, like farms, tradding posts (along a road), custom houses... In fact, objetives for the Devanu raiders.

Cheers,

Juan
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 10:20:34 am »

Hi juan

Thanks for the positive comments.

On the website there is a "coming soon" page which I try to keep updated, although soon is not always very soon! That page tries to show progress of models from idea to available. As you will see I have some gate pieces for the fortress to finish and then I'm planning some simple homesteads.

You could also take a look at the big building suggestion thread on my part of this forum as that's where people have made suggestions and we discuss the models and what's next etc.

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Juan
Jenta

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 06:31:01 pm »

Ok, thank you!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: