The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 12:18:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Delgon Priesthood  (Read 2767 times)
Beastlord
Apprentice

« on: April 28, 2011, 03:38:23 pm »

Hi  Grin Sorry if this has been covered but I've been wondering, how are the Delgon priests organised? And more specifically where do they live? I was just drooling over the Yirnak and had this vision of a monastry type building perched on a mountain top, with a Yirnak caravan and some priests winding their way up a steep snowy path to the gates....  Cool

As an aside; Mike, can we still order all the new stuff from you? Really keen for some new Delgon (Kalgush Grin ) and some of the other new bits too...

Cheers!
Ewan
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 03:59:58 pm by Beastlord » Logged
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 03:52:50 pm »

I've had the same sort of vision of the priests and I think that fits perfectly as home for one of the more reclusive Enarii living in a mountaintop city. Smiley

The Priests are generally more directly involved in day to day life though, acting as leaders and administrators for all of Delgon. You can't go far in the city of Peygarl or anywhere else in Delgon without seeing a black clad priest keeping an eye on things.

You can still order from me, and I'd recommend you get the book as well as it covers the Delgon in quite a lot more detail (except the KalGush I'm afraid...).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: