The World Of Twilight
April 20, 2024, 01:24:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creature Creations Board  (Read 5604 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: May 10, 2011, 08:46:32 am »

This thread was originally started exclusively for entries to the creature design contest, but it is now open to ongoing additions anybody might suggest!
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 08:54:57 am »

Excellent. I had an idea the other day, a minor one really. I call it the graku'kan - basically a graku near twice the size, thicker limbs and waist, whilst the head is only about 1 and a half times the size of a normal graku head.

I reckon they'd make good riding lizards for some clan knights.

Wink

Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 05:58:45 pm »

Well I was looking for a creature the Lanak Could ride. It could be a Belan! or a creature that already exists I was just curious as to what sort of creature would fit?

A large lumbering creature capable of supporting a Howdah on its back, A creature of nobility or a high breed that would be used as a mount?
Many thanks guys!

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 06:12:10 pm »

Check out the Flora of Anyaral ramble, it has a sketch of a big beastie eating leaves from a tree (top sketch).

HN
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 06:19:29 pm »

Check out the Flora of Anyaral ramble, it has a sketch of a big beastie eating leaves from a tree (top sketch).

HN

I like that beastie! and its from hot climates so a plus for the Enipel clan
Hmm i shall research more...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: