The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 08:36:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Testing Testing - First Releases  (Read 4078 times)
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« on: May 26, 2010, 02:51:08 pm »

hi guys... wonder if i could have some help please!

I'm expecting to be selling kits by the weekend!!!  So I've just added details of the first kit releases to my blog, along with links to the assembly instructions and such like.

While its still wip i'd appreciate a couple of people going to my blog (link in sig) and having a look around.

How easy is it to navigate and find the right pages?
Can you get the pdf's?
Does the blurb on the kits say what you'd expect?
etc etc

The hints and tips pdf and the painting guide pdf are still WIP, but i put them up to give you a taster. The HINTS and TIPS WILL be finished before i start to sell, the painting guide will take longer.

I have NOT yet put the details on ebay, but i shall be copying pictures, blurb and such to the ebay ages when i need them.

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Emberbreeze
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 03:47:03 pm »

Everything looks good and easy to find everything. Didn't try downloading the pdfs, but the online preview works well. Wouldn't change anything today, but I'm sure minor things will become apparent through more use (they always do).

Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 11:57:16 pm »

Thank you Emberbreeze. As you say - what looks right to one person today may be improved by another tomorrow... and i've been starring at some of this so long i'm dreaming about damned intersecting compound curves and percentage material losses in cutting...

Wink

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Rick
Enasa Merchant Lord
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 12:56:07 am »

Yeah - looks ok. Couldn't see any obvious problems - looking very good!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: