The World Of Twilight
April 25, 2024, 10:12:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blog changes  (Read 2294 times)
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« on: June 16, 2010, 08:56:53 pm »

Blogger has undergone a number of changes recently which means it is now possible to take greater control over the layout, look and feel of blogs. I shall be trying to take advantage of this to make changes and improvements to my blog over the coming couple of days.

Principally I want to

1. Expand the width of the blog and particularly the posting area to allow bigger and better pictures.
   2. Re-organise the layout of materials on the main page so it's easier to get to stuff
   3. Align the style of the Blog and the style of the materials for the lasercut building range

Please bear with me while i make these changes - it may mean that the blog looks a little odd at times until the weekend .

I'd also be interested in your views on the new (i hope) cleaner layout.

Smiley

(oh, and buy something while you are there too!)

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: