The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 06:00:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Across the pond!  (Read 4977 times)
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« on: July 25, 2011, 01:03:03 am »

Well im off to las vegas Tuesday morning and im gone for eight days! im so excited! also it will be my birthday! (on the 31st) hurrah!
So I will be missing for the best part of a week and a bit! But i look forward to coming back and seeing the exciting developments! especially the magazine! Take care my Fubarnii friends Cheesy

KDLynch
Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 01:38:58 am »

have a happy birthday, and enjoy your trip, Megatron! Cheesy

"what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
Scalifano
Spam-hunter
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 04:52:01 am »

Have a good time, try not to gain too much weight from eating at all those buffets.   Smiley
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 07:16:49 am »

Have fun in Vegas, and try not to lose too much money that could otherwise be spent on twilight  Wink
Are you just spending your time on the strip?
Oh, and happy birthday!
Pyre
Caravan Master
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 05:31:46 pm »

Have fun! Make sure to have at least one buffet breakfast at the Bellagio. I suggest using a slow graze style ingestion so you don't peak with blueberry pancakes and bacon...

Man, I'm hungry.

Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 12:18:12 am »

Well Im Back from the city of sin! and I had a great time Cheesy I can see there has been some development of twilight via the mag! which I have just finished and I must say its great! and I feel like I must say to Danakan that the Free city of the Enipel is always open to tourists  Wink

Good to be back

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 01:48:00 pm »

and I feel like I must say to Danakan that the Free city of the Enipel is always open to tourists  Wink

Just so long as they have money with them. Smiley
He might get there eventually, but I think he'll be heading north first...

Well done for surviving Las Vegas and welcome back! Glad you enjoyed the mag  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: