The World Of Twilight
April 20, 2024, 01:32:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Sketch suggestions  (Read 45063 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2012, 08:22:59 pm »

I wonder if these will ever be collected into an art book?
So do I... It would be fun to do at some point. Maybe.
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2012, 08:50:39 pm »

You may Cheesy
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2012, 09:01:24 pm »

Though the Enipel clan is indeed a good read, clearly the Clan of Orel'an is superior. Wink

Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2012, 09:16:56 pm »

Wink

TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2012, 11:17:45 pm »

All I know is I have loads of great threads to catch up on!

On the matter of the art book though, if ever there was such a thing, I would certainly be interested. The artwork that has been produced from all such various sources adds so much to the feel of the game itself that its a great inspiration for my painting, even when the pictures are two tone sketches. Sign me up!

serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2012, 05:48:05 pm »

On the matter of the art book though, if ever there was such a thing, I would certainly be interested. The artwork that has been produced from all such various sources adds so much to the feel of the game itself that its a great inspiration for my painting, even when the pictures are two tone sketches. Sign me up!

Couldn't agree more! It was the artwork that attracted me to look at the game in more detail.
Pyre
Caravan Master
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2012, 01:34:50 pm »

If such a book happened I'd like to see the artwork merged with a narrative. Art books in and of themselves are great for the coffee-table or coffee-shelf but I'd want something a bit more immersive that you can dig into and perhaps use as source material for games, scenarios or even forces. Something like Danakan's travel diary, an imperial atlas or a sort of "Rough Guide" for traders, travelers and explorers.

It's eminently doable but obviously restricted by our current capacity... Never say never though!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2012, 06:24:35 pm »

Couldn't agree more with Darren's thoughts!

As an aside, this thread is still open to suggestions. Particularly as Darren is going to be pestering me to do some more regular Sunday sketches  Grin
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2012, 07:45:52 pm »

More sea creatures & beasties! Cheesy
Pyre
Caravan Master
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2013, 10:17:02 pm »

PESTER!

serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2015, 10:31:41 pm »

Another quick sketch...
This time a rough concept sketch of his grace, Arudor, the 12th Emperor of the mighty Fubarnii Emperor. It's a very rough first attempt, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts...

Looking back on previous threads I saw this. Any plans for turning this into a figure? Would be nice to have the Emperor in all his glory!
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2015, 08:50:48 am »

This would indeed be a great diorama piece. The advisors would make some excellent alternative nobles.
Thank you for bringing this thread back to life serin! I don't know how I could have missed it up until now.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2015, 10:31:49 am »

Now that would be a challenging sculpt! I've spent the last month working on a couple of nobles (for the engineer pledges) and they have been great fun but rather involved! I might try to take some photos and show them off soon.
I would love to do a really corpulent trader/noble at some point, so the court of nobles might slowly increase. Not sure I'm brave enough to do the emperor just yet though...

This thread can easily be resurrected if anybody has any good suggestions!
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2015, 05:06:39 pm »

I might try to take some photos and show them off soon.

Teasers!!!!

But yeah, the emperor sculpt would be really cool, but I think it's bad luck if one releases the emperor before GW Tongue
yeah, nobody plays the Star Wars collectible game anymore, thx Palpatine Wink
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2015, 05:26:25 pm »

Suggestions? I would love to see drawings of all the Enarii. Since the Fubarnii create tunnels, I have been wondering if there are more underground creatures.
Also I would like to see more Garkrid. As their shells are sometimes used as armour I suspect there are some really large species out there.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: