The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 10:16:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Protofubarnii  (Read 3422 times)
serin
Qualified Engineer

« on: October 01, 2013, 05:19:46 pm »

I have (rather belatedly) just read The Twilight Spotlight: #7 Protofubarnii on the Pyre Studios website.
http://pyre-studios.com/2013/09/28/the-twilight-spotlight-7-protofubarnii/

Very interesting. I presume that there will be further developments as implied in the article. My main comment is that I like this little character and would hope that future developments in the model would not deviate too much from the current figure, to allow him to be fielded with the new moulds.

I am excited about further 'Protofubarnii' if that is what they are still to be called.

Smiley
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 06:41:22 am »

Cheers Serin!
They will get renamed at some point, but a name hasn't quite stuck yet... The new sculpts will be done to fit with the current one but might evolve slightly in the process. He should fit in though  Smiley

It's an exciting project and I may well start sharing more in the not too distant future... I'm also going to be looking for playtesters!
matthewk
Jenta

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 09:26:28 pm »

Got to be honest I love the idea of the "proto fuburnii" theres a ring to the name that just fits the model, im still hoping that the "proto" range will be expanded I think theres so much scope and depth in the idea!

its a crazy idea ....but it might just work!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: