The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 02:34:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re-cast a re-cast  (Read 2390 times)
hithero
Jenta

« on: March 30, 2014, 10:35:55 am »

If a model has the ability, can you re-cast a re-cast stone?
I.E. Could a Militia Captain use both Combat Trained and Combat discipline on the same stones?
Could Roban use Very Tough multiple times on a Tough roll against a single strike?

Also, if a model moves away from an adjacent enemy, can he move adjacent to another or reposition himself in that same fight?  Paul says he has read that somewhere but I can't find that rule.
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 04:40:08 pm »

I am no expert in the rules, but we play that you can. You still only get a limited number of recasts. The stamina is limited and only slowly returns, so you have to weigh up how much stamina you are going to 'waste'. Though obviously if you are trying to save a Tough roll, I would say it is worth using all your stamina if necessary.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 06:21:53 am »

Yes to both questions.
You can recast/reroll as many time as you can afford to.
You can certainly reposition if you move out of combats - the only limitation is that you move cautiously (half rate), which means you can't charge etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: