The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 11:00:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Map of Anyaral  (Read 4599 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: January 02, 2015, 10:41:25 am »

Here is the map of Anyaral that was printed as a stretch goal for the Kickstarter.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the towns or regions. Some have been described in great detail, while others are waiting to be explored... I recommend having a look at the Clans of the Empire threads to find out a bit more about the areas.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 07:44:33 pm »

Well, I had my eyes set on Daulon as the base for a very wealthy trader with his own private militia.
My terrain for WoT will mostly be plains and forests, so the location seemed perfect.
I don't know if there already is a description for the large town?
It would also be the region were the emperor's herd is kept.
Could this fit in? Or did you already have other plans for this place.

My Devanu are green- or brown-skinned to get better camouflage.
The Fubarnii which live here also have a bark brown skin skin tone.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 10:28:19 am »

Do you mean the town between Tarmel and Tomar? If so, that's Daugon and you can see the picture to the right of the map.
You could claim that town for the herder queen, or possibly a small 'palace' nearby. The original artwork (shown in book 1 of the compilation iirc) also has a small town by the lake.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 11:00:45 am »

Yes, sorry I misread the name, Daugon it is.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Crouch
Jenta

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 12:37:34 pm »

Love it!  I must get my copy framed for my office!
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 01:25:01 pm »

The one thing with maps like this is that I instantly think what lies beyond those boundaries!  In this case I remember reading about a ship setting of to colonise the east that was never heard from again?

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 03:00:41 pm »

We don't even know what is beyond the Setir mountains right now. Except that the Enarii came from there.
There is still a lot of the world, waiting to get explored. With probably a lot of new races and cultures too.
The part which is shown on the map probably isn't any bigger than Great Brittain.

Taelan
Senior Apprentice

Frugin Flinger

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 02:02:52 am »

Wow.... Cheesy

Lovely work and great to use as a reference Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: