The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 03:14:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Salute 2015 New Releases!  (Read 6442 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: April 18, 2015, 08:32:33 pm »

There are a surprising number of new releases this year - a lot of them are from the Kickstarter campaign, but there a few other newbies as well.

First up we have the Kedashi (aka The Frenu)! All the new flying models are a nice flexible lightweight resin so you can convert them and choose how to assemble the individual pieces to give a nice varied overall swarm.

Kaopi
These are the leaders of the force - guiding the swarms of primitive frenu into combat

Frenu Swarms
The little frenu can be guided by the kaopi to form small swarms, which can then be grown into larger, more powerful swarms.

Bagrun
The Bagrun is a larger beast that the Trebarnii (previously referred to as protofubarnii) capture and lash baskets of 'garkrid bombs' onto. These bombs can be carried short distances by the frenu and dropped onto their enemies.

Finally, a big group shot!
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 08:38:47 pm »

For my second post, here are the sculpts I've done for the Engineer pledges from the kickstarter. These have been cast in resin as a bit of a treat to myself and I think they've turned out well!

The Herder Queen

The Falconer

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:43:17 pm by Carcharoth » Logged
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 09:18:00 pm »

those are awesome!! I wants them all.    Wink   now to put together an order that won't break the wallet.......   Grin
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 08:48:56 am »

My lower jaw almost dropped to the floor when I saw the outstanding painting on all the miniatures.
The Kedashi look great and with the many different bases and creatures they look like a very diverse force.

I don't see the proto-fubarnii (sorry, the new name slips my mind), is this on purpose?

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 10:05:12 am »

I don't see the proto-fubarnii (sorry, the new name slips my mind), is this on purpose?
The new name is Trebarnii  Smiley
The reason for their absence is down to geography... Joe currently has all the new models, but I've got the trebarnii!
I'll do a proper group shot once they've been united at salute! Grin
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 11:52:38 am »

The new name is Trebarnii  Smiley
The reason for their absence is down to geography... Joe currently has all the new models, but I've got the trebarnii!
I'll do a proper group shot once they've been united at salute! Grin

Trebarnii, got to start remembering that ... Smiley
For a moment I feared they were dropped out of the faction Wink.

I'm looking forward to the group shot. Joe has done a masterclass job on these, they look stunning.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 01:58:52 pm »

There are actually some more trebarnii on the corks at the moment - two standard warriors and a bigger 'brute'. I'll have those to look at at salute, so there should be pics soon.
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 11:01:38 pm »

Great stuff!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2015, 09:19:12 am »

Paul's been busy painting an early cast of Dehran that I sent over to him last week...
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2015, 10:36:40 am »

Some serious eye candy in the new releases, well time to up my order Mike Wink

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: