The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 10:33:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scenery Competition 2015 by Caliginosity  (Read 11734 times)
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 09:37:29 pm »

Looking good. I agree with Grimsnik.
Caliginosity
Jenta

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 07:13:08 am »

Cheers,  I have produced another bunch of 'structures', and am awaiting them to dry.  As soon as that this done, I will begin the filler and then the painting.  Will post more pics when i have a little more to show.  Cheesy

Caliginosity
Jenta

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 05:07:35 am »

Well, my little collection is dry, and I have covered with the filler.  I have added sand and a few small stones sparingly, to add a more textured look.

Next stage is to paint, and I think I will do the base coat a tad lighter this time around.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 08:49:12 am »

Sorry I've been a bit slow to respond, but they are looking good so far. Looking forward to seeing how this batch looks!
Caliginosity
Jenta

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2015, 06:00:54 pm »

Well, got them painted up.  I have gone for a sand base with a blue / grey rock with a dusty desert look.

I will soon have a nice little collection of rocks and natural structures for Gil to go searching for the various creatures that would inhabit such an area Smiley, or an area that may be to dangerous to enter due to the risk of Devanu attack from the many hiding places. Cry

Pics soon! I apologize in advance, I do not have any of the miniatures painted up to go into the display, but Gil may make an appearance.

Caliginosity
Jenta

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2015, 07:05:20 pm »

Just put the varnish on them, so should be ready for a set of pics tomorrow!  Grin

Caliginosity
Jenta

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2015, 07:40:02 pm »

Well the photos of the finished rocky scenery has now been placed into the competition folder.

But what is this?  It looks like the foundations of some building from a time in the past, nothing more than a shell of its former glory.

Kadmon
Apprentice

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2015, 11:33:32 pm »

The ruins are a good idea, probably I shall try something similar next time Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: