The World Of Twilight
April 18, 2024, 11:28:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sale and New Releases - Cren Blaak and Christmas Cards  (Read 4168 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: November 25, 2015, 01:26:21 pm »

Hi all!
I am excited to announce a new release! Cren Blaak, Engu Shipbuilder, is now available as a resin cast. For this week you can also get 20% off all Engu (including Cren).

There's also a contest to win a copy of Cren on Facebook if you want to wander over to the Anyaral group and share the post.

I've also done some very silly little Christmas cards for myself, but thought you might like the opportunity to get some as well. They come in packs of 5 of one design for £4, or you can get two packs (5 of each design) for £7.

Finally, I've done the option to get your purchases neatly packaged in case you want to give them as a present, or want to point any of your friends/relatives at some potential present ideas  Smiley

Lots of good reasons to go and visit the store!
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 06:30:20 pm »

now that's tempting..... I hadn't planned on making a Twilight purchase just yet, but the Engu are the only faction I don't have. and those Christmas cards are adorable.....   Cheesy   Cheesy     hmmm... how can I shuffle my budget.   Grin   Grin
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 08:01:24 pm »

now that's tempting..... I hadn't planned on making a Twilight purchase just yet, but the Engu are the only faction I don't have. and those Christmas cards are adorable.....   Cheesy   Cheesy     hmmm... how can I shuffle my budget.   Grin   Grin

Already shuffled. My sister doesn't get Christmas presents Wink She just gets a card Cheesy
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 09:24:43 am »

Got my order in for a shipbuilder...plus should hopefully be getting some more fungi as scatter terrain Cheesy
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 09:37:14 pm »

A very late Happy New year from me too.
I've been absent for a while as I barely have any hobby time at all because of work and kids.
As I have no opponent to play with for the moment the little time I have is spend on other projects. Still, there are some Grishak and beasts on my desk, waiting to be finished.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: