The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 01:58:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Casanii Kickstarter Sneakpeaks  (Read 29304 times)
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2016, 07:58:04 pm »

I love the subtle colouring on the mutts Cheesy
Evapilotone
Jenta

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2016, 08:05:51 pm »

Just remembered I have a couple of those as a wee gift from Mike! I should dig them out and paint them too.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2016, 10:33:46 pm »

Would anybody be interested in having a sneaky look at the Kickstarter page?
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2016, 08:26:28 am »

Looking good! Only a few days now...
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2016, 01:01:24 pm »

Ferals riding a Dompaku, now there'd be a sight Wink

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2016, 02:25:09 pm »

the kickstarter page looks good. I'm thinking I'm gonna  go for the trader pledge.   Grin  Grin
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2016, 02:26:31 pm »

Ferals riding a Dompaku, now there'd be a sight Wink
But one I keep putting off sculpting... I do want to do it though!
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2016, 02:43:52 pm »

If I say I'm converting one myself, will that entice you to make a proper one? It almost always works when I bother to do a conversion - you promptly trump it with a proper sculpt! Wink

Evapilotone
Jenta

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2016, 03:13:30 pm »

Would anybody be interested in having a sneaky look at the Kickstarter page?

Oooooh!  Grin
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2016, 03:13:58 pm »

If I say I'm converting one myself, will that entice you to make a proper one? It almost always works when I bother to do a conversion - you promptly trump it with a proper sculpt! Wink
Then I would have to hurry up and sculpt it, just to annoy you!
Pippa
Apprentice

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2016, 05:22:04 pm »

Kickstarter page looks good, couple of comments I'd make are firstly to have better images of the models. Preferably some close up shots. Might just be my eyesight but I struggled to see the detail on the models. Your sculpts combined with those lovely paintjobs need showing off more. It would also help to see the warrior chief in close up so that we can see what the differences are between him and the normal warriors.
The other thing is there may be people who stumble across it on kickstarter who've not heard of the game before so I'd consider some very obvious links to your main site where they can see other models and read more about the game. Perhaps even put a paragraph on the kickstarter explaining Twilight for anyone seeing it for the first time.
If it is at all possible I'd consider a second option as well as Devanu for the Newcomer pledge. Just to attract newbies. This might be a really good opportunity to attract new players, us existing players were already sold on the Casanii as soon as we saw your previews  Grin It's the uninitiated who need drawing in to Anyaral!
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2016, 08:17:59 pm »

I have to agree with Pippa, it could give the game some extra exposure and possibly some newcomers.
I'm very excited to see how this little KS will fare and hope it beats all expectations.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
loobielou
Administrator
Jenta

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2016, 11:22:17 am »

Mike has been teasing you with work in progress shots of the trader for the last week or so, so it is finally time to share him in all his painted glory!

May we present Loranti Pargal, trader extraordinaire! This wealthy individual has made his fortune travelling across the vast lands of the Casanii, knowing (among countless other facts) where best to acquire the valuable tiklov larvae and how not to upset the leaders of Deruun tribes (a particularly important piece of information!).

Joe has captured the character well with his painting - traders are not known for their subtlety, although Loranti has made an effort to blend in with the Casanii markings on his parasol.

Loranti is being cast in high quality resin and will of course be available during the Kickstarter, which starts in just one day...

The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2016, 11:52:05 am »

Mike asked me to post some alternate scheme, so here they are Smiley

Casanii defending a poor trader from the Frenu:

More to come soon Smiley
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2016, 01:04:45 pm »

Love the skull war paint on yours, makes the very intimidating.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: