The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 01:00:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Casanii Kickstarter Sneakpeaks  (Read 29311 times)
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2016, 01:12:25 pm »

that's a great little scene!   Smiley    I like the angle of the photo as well..... almost like it's from a frenu swooping in.   Cheesy   Wink
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2016, 08:27:41 pm »

The close-ups of the trader sure don't disappoint.

Nice setup and photos The slann.
The colourful Frenu stand out a lot against the green background, exactly as I wanted to do with mine.
I'm not entirely convinced of the purple/pink armour on the Casanii Warrior in the background, but all the rest is absolutely stunning.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2016, 08:39:33 pm »

Love the skull war paint on yours, makes the very intimidating.

Thx a lot, that just came to me at some point, and after the first mini I decided to keep it Smiley

that's a great little scene!   Smiley    I like the angle of the photo as well..... almost like it's from a frenu swooping in.   Cheesy   Wink

The angle was totally intended. Always my plan Wink

The colourful Frenu stand out a lot against the green background, exactly as I wanted to do with mine.
I'm not entirely convinced of the purple/pink armour on the Casanii Warrior in the background, but all the rest is absolutely stunning.

Yeah, I liked Joe's first Frenu so much, I decided to stay with that scheme more or less, and they worked really well with the terrain I had built already.

For the purple, I have to say, it was kind of second choice, but I wanted something different to my "blue" Fubarnii, and the purple works very well with the orange tattoos. (and I didn't have any more brown colours left Wink ) But I think it still works well as a contrast. Maybe they get more "warpaint" on the armour at some point.
loobielou
Administrator
Jenta

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2016, 11:48:13 pm »

It's less than a day until we launch the Kickstarter!
 'The Casanii of Anyaral' will begin at 8pm GMT 16th March 2016. There will be a little bonus figure for the early birds among you, so don't forget to set your alarms!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2016, 08:26:54 am »

Looking forward to kicking things off, although a little nervous! Smiley
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2016, 09:22:28 am »

Yeah, I liked Joe's first Frenu so much, I decided to stay with that scheme more or less, and they worked really well with the terrain I had built already.

For the purple, I have to say, it was kind of second choice, but I wanted something different to my "blue" Fubarnii, and the purple works very well with the orange tattoos. (and I didn't have any more brown colours left Wink ) But I think it still works well as a contrast. Maybe they get more "warpaint" on the armour at some point.
The warpaint will likely do the trick, I look forward to a close-up with the warpaint on.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2016, 09:24:08 am »

Counting down until the start now! It's going to be long dat Wink.

Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2016, 10:40:07 am »

I'll be there at 8 sharp tonight Smiley

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2016, 08:05:12 pm »

I'm sure that dust storm on the horizon is coming this way. And have you felt rain? I'm sure I heard thunder.......  Roll Eyes

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2016, 08:46:42 pm »

15 minutes to go... Shocked
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2016, 09:05:56 pm »

Just pledged. And it is funded already!

New stretch-goals look as though they may be needed. Undecided
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2016, 09:32:04 pm »

We got a good start, let's see how far we can get.
Mike already hinted at a alternate Devanu Kopa, I hope we can at least get there Smiley.

Evapilotone
Jenta

« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2016, 09:36:42 pm »

Way hey! Congratulations Mike!
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2016, 10:11:59 pm »

Thank you!  Grin
derekkinsman
Administrator
Hatchling

« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2016, 10:23:45 pm »

Would love to see all seven of the Twilight Traveller's printed together as one chapbook as a potential stretch goal. As an upgrade to the printed version of the single issue maybe.

Backed at the newcomer level. Because I'm a newcomer. Looking forward to joining all you folks finally in this wonderful game.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: