The World Of Twilight
March 19, 2024, 12:02:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Krypto's entries for the 2018 painting competition  (Read 2293 times)
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« on: April 14, 2018, 01:43:40 am »

As I don't trust Facebook I will post my entries for the 2018 painting competition here  Smiley.

My first entry is a pampered preepree.
Hopefully it's still in time for Salute.
I decided to add a servant (a minor conversion from the painter model) who is feeding the spoiled animal, now all she needs is a guard as no noble preepree should be going anywhere without it.
My first idea was to put some bottles with crest oil and perfume next to the creature, but in the end I decided to magnetize the cushion so I can also put it on a cart. There is no doubt who is the master in this noble house is, as the noble who owns her will have to walk himself while his servants carry around his pet  Grin.

I should do another one though, so I can have two noble houses try to steal each others preepree, no doubt causing the loosing house to loose face.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 12:48:33 pm »

Nice work Smiley I have a similar idea for my preepree too, but it won't be done for a week or so...

When I take proper pics, I'll start a thread too Smiley
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 09:52:21 am »

Nice work Smiley I have a similar idea for my preepree too, but it won't be done for a week or so...

When I take proper pics, I'll start a thread too Smiley
I look forward to seeing your take on the pampered preepree.
I'm considering of painting up a daxu as a pampered pest Wink, for the wordplay but also because it was the first creature I thought about when I read about the topics in the competition.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 11:51:25 am »

The daxu would be awesome Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: