The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 06:41:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My fully painted Grishak!!!  (Read 2555 times)
Weeksg
Jenta

My favourite pet

« on: April 15, 2019, 11:03:40 pm »

Hello, I am a long time member who was all but non existent till now, I picked up some Devanu models back in Salute 2016 and ever since I built them and sprayed they just got locked away and almost forgotten.

Till recently after going to salute 2019 I introduced my Fiance to the game and she loved it and with renewed vigour I picked up a few more Devanu models and she got the Casanii (on top of the little free critters).

I have over the last week been working non stop in my free time working on all the models up to being undercoated and now I am happy to say I have completed models in my collection.

I've always loved the Grishak and they were the first models I so wanted to paint and with 9 in my collection I had plenty to work on.

Here is my completed Grishak pack (8 Grishak and 1 Kopa) and I must say I am so happy with the result, the models look amazing and seeing them now just fuels my dedication to completing the collection (and will add to it gradually) and look forward to playing some scenarios.

I hope you all enjoy seeing my work and I can assure there are many more to come (the devanu Sempa is currently under the brush).

History abhors a paradox
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 01:57:32 pm »

Brilliant work! Very different colours, which look great  Smiley
Glad you finally got around to it  Grin
Weeksg
Jenta

My favourite pet

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 02:18:41 pm »

Thank you, it was worth the effort (the models are just amazing and fun to paint) and just yesterday I finished painting my Sempa, at this rate both the Devanu and the Casanii will be fully painted in no time!!!

To save posting so many pictures I'll just finish off what I have and do a picture of it all together.

History abhors a paradox
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 07:42:01 am »

They really rock.
I'm curious though why some were painted differently from others?
The one with the purple and orange is not only bold
 but also the one I like best so I was just wondering why the rest didn't get the same treatment.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Weeksg
Jenta

My favourite pet

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 01:26:54 am »

Thank you, the way I see it not all creatures are born equal and through age (from Jenta to Sempa/Kopa) do they eventually show their colours.

I've also finished off the Devanu (Kopa, Sempa & Jenta Spear) and now working on my Fiance's Casanii (I'll post pics soon).

History abhors a paradox
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: