The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 01:02:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyaral: Into the Wild Green Yonder  (Read 16779 times)
Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2020, 01:14:15 pm »

Thanks man,

pics of the finished gardens and critters will follow soon. And regarding the Enarii, I'm working on it and have a question about Dehran. I've posted it here http://forum.worldoftwilight.com/index.php?topic=1938.msg14628#new.

Ingenting undgår mig. Ingen undgår mig.
Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2020, 06:53:20 pm »

The finished garden scenery pieces and critters for the special gardener mission.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2020, 05:02:57 pm »

Those are fantastic!

I'm always happy for people to email me directly if they want a quick response to any questions (m.thorp@talk21.com). Great to have the questions on the forum as well so others can see the responses!
Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2020, 08:38:10 pm »

Thanks Smiley Thumbs up Cool

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2020, 12:23:58 pm »

Back to the Enarii and Dehran's KalDreman.

I need a little more time to finish them, so I'll show you the current status.

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2020, 02:16:19 pm »

« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 03:38:12 pm by Gordon » Logged

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2020, 10:00:03 am »

Next work step on Dehran's KalDreman. Here you have a good view on the back banners.
They are made of the (hopefully)upcoming Delgon standard. A really nice gift from Mike.
At first I was concerned to cut them up but they were actually way to big to use as back banners.
The original banner consists of three such glyphs/plates. I think they work well as back banners this way.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2020, 02:54:23 pm »

That's a fun take on them! Nice job turning them into something very unique, while still fitting with the aesthetic.

That is the first time I've seen Roban in yellow!
Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2020, 03:20:32 pm »

Thank you. I think they have to look different. They are not just KalDreman. They are Dehran's KalDreman. They have to look special.  Cool

Smiley I talked with my son which colour scheme we should go for. I couldn't decide. I would have gone for a red scheme. But I really liked his idea. He said let's paint Dehran in our typical Delgon style and Roban with something totally different like some poisonous serpent. So it became bright yellow with a little transition to bright green.

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2020, 09:45:58 am »

Hopefully I'll manage to finish these great miniatures this evening. Stay tuned.  
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 12:48:50 pm by Gordon » Logged

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2020, 10:05:18 pm »

On the base of Dehran you can see a few icicles. About twenty years in the hobby and I never made icicles before. I got this idea from TWS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLSdoUjc1wk. It's easy to make and looks pretty good.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 10:41:20 pm by Gordon » Logged

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2020, 12:16:05 pm »

More pics of Roban. Now in sunlight. Better than the previous pics now you can see more of the orange and green nuances.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 12:18:55 pm by Gordon » Logged

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2020, 06:42:00 am »

A few cute Fubarnii's are coming up next. I swapped bodies and heads of some of them so they look a bit different.

And who is this little rascal? He could become a competitor of PreePree. Is it a little Onsegar?

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2020, 12:02:34 pm »

The civilians are great for playing with poses! I've sorted a new mould for them so I need to get them back on the store again...
As for the little critter? The original cart was based on a sketch from Inktober last year - there was a little hairy orange critter on the back. Jules asked if I would sculpt it, so that prompted the entire cart sculpt (and then the Lanakar kickstarter…)! The version there is a slight repose  Smiley
I don't think it's directly related to the onsegar, but it's probably from a similar family (a tabby cat compared to a lion...).
Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2020, 09:32:57 am »

Thanks for that information.  Smiley

Not much progress since the last post but at least some progress. Those Fubarnii coins are neat.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 09:06:57 am by Gordon » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: