The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 07:41:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyaral: Into the Wild Green Yonder  (Read 16755 times)
Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2020, 08:52:03 am »

Well now most of the guys from the last group shot are finished.

Ingenting undgår mig. Ingen undgår mig.
Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2020, 08:54:32 am »

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2020, 05:52:03 pm »

Very nice! I've not seen many of the Lanakar extras painted yet, so those are really appreciated!
Have you been managing any more games recently?
Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2020, 11:24:59 pm »

Hi Mike. Thanks. Yes we have played a few games. The gardener mission is a nice variation. Both Enarii haven't been in action by now so I can not tell about them but the Belan Rider and the Dompaku Riders have played out very well. I had hard hard times with the Delgon forces over and over again against the joined forces of the Noble Guards the Belan Rider and the Dompaku Riders. And I must admit that I have expected more of my KalMalog unit. But most of the time the dice gods didn't grant me their favour. I said it once and I say it again the Toloran and the Nobleguards are tough. The ability of the Elder to manipulate the game at the foundation by forcing to redraw the iniative is terrific and can make quite a splash.

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2020, 11:32:35 pm »

Smiley

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2020, 08:39:28 pm »

Great to see the mechanic painted!
That's also possibly the first mounted jenta to have been painted...
Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2020, 10:08:29 am »

Next on my workbench is another group of Toloran Cavalry. Because one can never have enough of them.  Cool

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2020, 11:13:29 am »

In the last few days I've been working on a new piece of terrain. When we unpacked my daughter's birthday cake I had this styrofoam wreath in my hands. That thing that protects the cake a little.
I took a closer look at the thing and wondered if I could somehow use it for handicrafts. And suddenly I had the idea for this terrain in my head. I had to build it right away.
Maybe it's a shrine of sorts I don't know. Maybe Roban will come by here or the Elder. Anyway, I think it fits in well with the flair of the game.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 11:16:33 am by Gordon » Logged

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2020, 11:04:44 pm »

Hello there! Good evening. Possibly the last entry here in 2020. I've decided to finish this fellow hero. Seh'ban Onsegar. All the best!

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2021, 10:09:29 am »

Hello everyone,

I thought to myself let's begin this year's post with a special model. The Nobleguard: Imperial Standard. I have tried to paint it as seen in the Compiled Twilight Traveller Issue 2.

Next time I will show you the already mentioned Toloran Cavalry or maybe another piece of scenery.

Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2021, 09:43:55 am »

Hello,

no post here since january. Well it's sad for me but I will not post here for a while.
Current situation is just overwhelming. Hopefully someday some things will change to the better then I will be back here again.

All the best Mike! Fubarnii for the win!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: