The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 09:02:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The First Twilight Painting Contest  (Read 49709 times)
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2011, 05:14:53 pm »

I have 1 of 6 figures half done, and the other 5 are bare, as is the base. 3 days to go, should make it.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2011, 06:11:20 pm »

Geckilian, did your graku make it?
Sorry you won't get any paintjobs in TuffSkull - I'm looking forward to you showing off a bit!
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2011, 06:21:10 pm »

The graku did indeed make it yesterday, they're 2 of the unpainted ones, cheers again for that.

TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2011, 12:15:48 am »

Sorry you won't get any paintjobs in TuffSkull - I'm looking forward to you showing off a bit!

Well, display base for concept 2 is now almost sompleted, so all I have to do is finish converting & start paint the dude himself. There is hope, but dont expect a masterpiece - its definitely just a bit of fun (and far too big a scale for me to show off at all I'm afraid Embarrassed )

Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2011, 01:09:21 pm »

Well, penultimate day and I have 2 figs finished so far, another 2 close to finished, and the last 2 of the diorama barely started. It's certainly going to be cutting it a bit fine...

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2011, 03:09:50 pm »

Good luck!

HN
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2011, 04:16:49 pm »

I've mentioned before that I'd be happy to push the deadline back to after the weekend if anybody would like. Do shout if any of you need it!
clam
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2011, 05:50:11 pm »

Yup, end of June. If people beg then I might push it back a couple of days to give them the weekend to get the entries in.
Looking forward to seeing some more entries  Grin

Had I just seen this a bit earlier, and I would have been down on my knees begging - but forced it the last couple of days and managed to get something done to a decent tabletop standard. Will get pictures done tomorrow.

My painting-blog: Clamshells and Sea Horses
KDLynch
Apprentice

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2011, 06:48:09 pm »

My Twilight models should be in my hands tomorrow at this time, right after the deadline closes. lol. Smiley There will be a next time, I'm sure, that I'll be able to enter. Smiley

(Not asking for deadline to be extended, as that is unfair to those who've worked hard and pushed through to make the deadline. Cheesy )

"what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2011, 07:15:45 pm »

agreed, my entyry might still be an empty display base, but it'd be unfair on those who have rushed already. We've still got 24 hours... that's plenty of time, right?  Shocked

P.S. - thanks to Record time for UKPO, my order arrived today! More hope of an entry or more distraction from such? Haven't quite decided...  Cheesy

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2011, 09:04:17 am »

Okay, tonight it is then... Hurry up everybody!  Grin

I'm enjoying all the entries so far, but I'm holding back any more comments until later...
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2011, 11:02:22 am »

Just 2 minis to go. I assume by 'tonight' you mean 11:59 and 59 seconds PM, yes?

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2011, 11:29:06 am »

The important thing is that they are there by the time I wake up tomorrow morning!
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2011, 12:34:14 pm »

Well as the last two are now both about a third to half way there, I reckon I should just about manage to send you the pics and get a thread up before the day is out. After all, today is a day off!

KDLynch
Apprentice

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2011, 02:04:26 pm »

And ummm.... what time do you wake up, Carcharoth?   

"what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: