The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 10:45:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clan Orel'an, the Hunters' Den  (Read 23557 times)
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2011, 10:48:10 pm »

Dibs on the first 10 I'm afraid....

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2011, 06:56:29 am »

Awesome. I could imagine he'd put the wind up the Devanu.

HN
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2011, 01:32:57 pm »

There's no plan to sculpt any just yet, so don't get too excited!

Good work on the myths. I like how you've written them.
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2011, 10:36:49 pm »

It's been a while since the last update. I've got 2 more myths in the wings, plus some details for the other sections. However, this is already coasting at around 7,000 words or so. I'm happy to keep going should feedback appear, but first I'd be interested in hearing as to who's read this so far? If this is deemed to be 'enough' details for the clan for now I'll most likely move on to bits of narrative fiction in a separate thread.

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2011, 07:14:48 am »

Well I've read it!

Tis good work Geckilian but I wouldn't add too much more info as too much text can be a put off, especially if there aren't sketches/images to break it up. You have the basics of the clan but I think it would be better if you concentrated on myths etc to give a sense of flavour...just what is their life like, let us see it through their eyes. If all that makes sense.

HN
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2013, 01:24:12 pm »

Since Tom (my son) bought some Clan Orelan at Salute, I thought I would have a read of this section. Very interesting. Are there likely to be any other developments?
Are any of the characters mentioned likely to be sculpted?

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2013, 07:14:05 am »

Chris did a great job fleshing out Clan Orelan and its been fun bringing that to life. I haven't got any immediate plans for characters, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea at some point. At the moment you've got lots of suitable conversion bits etc to tweak characters (contact me if you would like any bits - spare swords, knight of relan lance - both could work well on the Grakukan to make a major character. Maybe a head swap from the nobleguard special head sprue?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: