The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 02:59:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Testing rules for Empire Hunter, Graku and aged engineer?  (Read 3742 times)
ejtm72
Hatchling

« on: June 17, 2011, 03:03:53 am »

Hi,

I just received the miniatures of the Empire Hunter, Graku and aged engineer but I don't see any rules for them in the new book, is any testing rules for them already posted in this forum?

cheers,

Edwin
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 08:21:23 am »

No test rules yet but I'm sure they will be available soon. The aged Engineer could be used as a normal one for now.

HN
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 09:26:49 am »

I was bouncing some ideas around for the Hunter a while back so I'll share those over the weekend.
The Elder is a flexible model - he works as a general civilian in some scenarios (there is one in book 2 that needs quit a few), but can also be used as an unarmed engineer or as a trader (or head trader - like a normal trader, but with Captain).
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 05:51:27 pm »

There will be some new rules for all of these in the next twilight traveller - I'm refining them at the moment!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: