The World Of Twilight
April 25, 2024, 10:58:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Joek's painted Twilight menagerie...  (Read 30721 times)
joek
Jenta

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2013, 10:37:35 pm »

The Eragu 'troop' are done Smiley

I like to think they were looking for the Anyaral equivalent of Moby Dick...

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2013, 06:25:53 am »

Looking good Joe though perhaps they should be hunting Roban?
joek
Jenta

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2013, 02:17:05 pm »

A name hasn't properly been made for him yet (and I've warned Mike for a couple of ones he'd come up with because they sounded like Italian footballers...), but for now 'Proto-Fubarnii' will have to suffice Smiley .

Pyre
Caravan Master
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2013, 09:31:08 pm »

You make me want to snap my brushes in disgust... ...in a good way...

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2013, 06:12:01 pm »

Here's Joe's painted Tahela - painted a while ago, but I wouldn't let him share pictures at the time!

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2013, 07:32:05 pm »

Lovely paint job though perhaps a little too much blue for my tastes...though that might be the background.

I will have to expand my Eragu at some point though need to paint up my Dhogu first...so much to paint still, doh
joek
Jenta

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2013, 08:44:12 pm »

I mentioned it just now in the October releases thread, but I'm planning to do another one in more husky dog colours and see how that looks. For me, I think it works in blue, simply because it gives the feel of the cold, but...it was never meant to be how it ended up being!

It's one of the fun (and slightly scary) things about painting Twilight figures - I've no real frame of reference for a lot of new stuff, so it's kind of trial and error!
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2013, 10:49:22 pm »

Sounds cool. Trial and error is good, it helps you find something you wouldn't have thought of otherwise.
Taelan
Senior Apprentice

Frugin Flinger

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2013, 12:12:48 am »

Beautiful work guys, the little critters are great and the Delgon guard is a staunch lad Smiley

Liking the alternate captain model also!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2013, 09:31:15 am »

I'm not certain on the blue, but he does look good as part of the group. It'll be good to have a different style for a second one to compare and see which you all think works best as the official colouration (although I don't promise to go with the majority vote  Smiley ).
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2014, 10:36:43 am »

Beautiful and extremely well done. I noticed a lot of your work is used for the KS miniatures.
From the start of this topic until the last pictures you seem to have gotten even better. Love the scheme on the Tahela!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
joek
Jenta

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2014, 09:57:15 pm »

It seems to have been a rather long time that I've neglected to post images up here! I tend to leave Mike to post the new stuff up on the 'new releases' posts, but thought it might be fun to see just what I've painted up for Twilight over the last few months! I've probably missed a whole load, but these were the ones I could find lurking on the computer Wink

Gil Mark 1 (of course Wink

Gil's little campsite...

Orelan knight (another to add to the troop. Have a knight captain to paint up soon as well)

Gil Mark 2 (Probably my fave bit of Twilight I've done so far really. Everything kind of came together rather well on this one!)

Finally, the latest batch of figures done over the last couple of weeks - a little troop of Dhogu Smiley

As ever, more to come! Might even try to post up a little bit more regularly :p

Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2014, 10:25:20 pm »

Beautiful work! I'm in awe of your skills with the brush.
I particulary like the Orelan knight and the skin colour of the enuk.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2014, 11:50:40 am »

Absolutely stunning!

If only my Dhogu looked like that!

Nice to see what we should all aspire to! Kiss
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2014, 02:18:40 pm »

Great job on Gill but I really love the Dhogu Cheesy