The World Of Twilight
April 20, 2024, 01:29:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I painted more than one knight yet?  (Read 63791 times)
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2016, 05:25:18 am »

+1 to Danu Kopa's post!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2016, 10:40:23 am »

Got the pic to work at last!  Grin

discok3
Apprentice

« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2016, 11:55:07 am »

Lovely to see the pic and bring back some nice memories of Saturday.Nice meeting you Paul and thanks for the intro game..definitely hooked now
Hopefully see you at the Guildford day(if it happens?!)
Cheers
Kev
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #153 on: April 18, 2016, 12:33:39 pm »

Nice pic. It good to hear that fun was had by all...shame I couldn't get there this year Sad

That round table is very pleasing me thinks.
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #154 on: April 18, 2016, 01:26:53 pm »

As I start to compile the pics from my old website, i'm thinking ill start a new thread for my Twilight stuff and close this one. Having gone back through this existing thread, the first 7 pages are mostly broken links and dead images! My old site contained 5900+ images across many ranges and scales, so there's a lot more i need to do as well as sort new WoT pic hosting. This means its easier to start fresh here than try to fix every picture link Undecided

This one will remain for reference however, and in the mean time, a few new bits which i snapped pics of before salute. First up, I got my hands on a couple of Noble crossbowmen and they saw use on the day!

I also got the first Alideku painted, but no pics yet.

And there were more casanii bits I havent shown before too -
Erillai Riders

And the Hadera, Hadera Rider, and Onsegar Rider were on duty as well.
They were finished for the show but in the lack of proper pics right now, the WIPs will have to do!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #155 on: April 18, 2016, 01:39:40 pm »

Great to see some pics of the models - I didn't have enough time to inspect them all closely! Fantastic to see the crossbow painted - that's turning into a very impressive nobleguard force. I do think they need some cavalry though...
I hadn't noticed your arm conversion on the erillai rider - very neatly done! Was that taken straight from the new scout?
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #156 on: April 18, 2016, 01:42:47 pm »

It was indeed - I swapped the arms to make him and my Warrior chief as I had an abundance of scouts. Very little tripping to either.

I should also admit that my converted chief did cause confusion at salute in the big game - I knew him having a bow on the model was a bad idea!

Pippa
Apprentice

« Reply #157 on: April 18, 2016, 03:08:15 pm »

The herd looked amazing on the table at Salute, very jealous of your collection!
We stopped by to say hi a few times but you were always swamped with people!
That's the only downside to Salute, you meet up with all these people you've met previously or chatted to on forums, but you don't actually get much of a chance to talk to anyone as it's always so busy!
discok3
Apprentice

« Reply #158 on: April 18, 2016, 05:31:43 pm »

Fantastic close ups Paul..been putting together my recent purchases today and still haven't finished..I've spent a third world debt it seems!
I'll be referring to your pics for inspiration regularly over the coming months
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #159 on: April 18, 2016, 08:03:08 pm »

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Really sorry I missed you Pippa - I hope we can get a chance to talk when there's another Twilight day - they're a little less manic!

And disco, I don't want to think what I've spent on this range, I just know I thoroughly enjoy it and all the while that's true, it's worth it to me!  Grin

And on that note, thread locked..... The redux is born!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to: