The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 11:57:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Salute 2016  (Read 23257 times)
Danu Kopa
Apprentice

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2016, 01:12:10 pm »

Beasts of war is doing live blogs of salute. Check this out;

http://www.beastsofwar.com/liveblogentry/world-of-twilight-at-salute-2016-win-a-prize/
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2016, 12:35:01 am »

I see Amy and myself have a little walk through in the background, great that the game got featured.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2016, 09:24:04 am »

I've no braved watching the video just yet...

Had a great day! Completely shattered now, but it's always worth it  Smiley
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2016, 10:09:21 am »

That's a nice interview, I hope it gives the game a lot more exposure.
How was Salute btw?

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
discok3
Apprentice

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2016, 12:18:56 pm »

The stand was rammed pretty all day as far as I saw.The guys needed every one of their helpers and there were lots of them but they did a sterling job.Their set up is top notch with all the figures set out,numerous price lists and catalogues for all to peruse,all the minis painted next to the demo table and help always on hand....very impressive
I hope they sold loads
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2016, 01:31:48 pm »

It's amazing to see the growth that this game has had in just a few years!

Especially for those of us that have been there since the beginning of the ride  Cool

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2016, 07:33:43 pm »

It was a great show. Slightly different location to previously, but still close to the entrance.
We were certainly kept busy and the games looked to have some great participants.
Looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up with now - sounds like we might be seeing some more painted figures and projects here over the next month or two  Grin
M4ttyMatt
Jenta

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2016, 05:10:21 pm »

I was the one playing the game whilst you were giving the interview, had i known who you were would have said hi!  the "bug hunt" scenerio was a great hook to get people interested in the game.  I wish I'd made it back for the big game hunt, but forgot to ask what time it started...  Angry
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2016, 05:28:28 pm »

To be honest, you probably did better getting in on the bug hunts - the big game hunt ended up somewhat over subscribed to start with and a little chaotic.

I've only just noticed myself, I think the video actually captures the moment tiredness got the better of me - right as I completely missed that possible combat and cleared stones away before resolving it  Embarrassed Undecided

M4ttyMatt
Jenta

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2016, 05:32:13 pm »

haha it looks like it! you did seem quite tired at that point, I imagine running something like that takes it out of you!

Thanks for running it though, was really fun!  Grin
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2016, 03:54:48 pm »

Mike.....

remember at Salute we were wondering if I'd asked you for something but we couldn't work out what.......I've just remembered it was the second laden enuk with the fruit baskets!   Roll Eyes

I've also just realised there is a second laden baruk too!  lol

Danu Kopa
Apprentice

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2016, 05:04:38 am »

Seven good pictures from Salute 2016 posted on a German blog.

Scroll to bottom.

http://www.brueckenkopf-online.com/?p=169399
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: