The World Of Twilight
April 20, 2024, 03:01:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Contemplating a Twilight Tournament...  (Read 27878 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2011, 07:27:46 pm »

That's great news. Hopefully I can finalise the date shortly and get a proper plan together!
@TuffSkull - Do you think you might convince any of your regular opponents to come along?
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 05:47:28 pm »

I'm not sure on that one Mike. I've Not been down the club much lately & since They never got so far as getting forces themselves, we had been limited to playing with my own collection & my disappearing left them a void I'm afraid. I was down there last Monday and it appears in my absence they've skipped over WoT and moved on to infinity - Heretics!

I'll do my best to draw them back once I've got more pretties painted up though!  Undecided

Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2011, 01:16:48 am »

I might be able to bring a couple of guys ( they would be new) but I could lend the some models and it would make a good intro session for the  if anyone thinks that's a good idea?

TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2011, 05:30:38 pm »

I've been dragged (well, lightly shoved..) down the Infinity route, but in exchange, I'm working on a couple of the Guildford guys to jump on board with WoT.

Any more details on the date of the tournament so I have a fixed timescale to reel them in?? Wink

Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2011, 08:46:59 pm »

Any more details on the date of the tournament so I have a fixed timescale to reel them in?? Wink

I second this. The sooner i can get a date the sooner i can try and get that day off.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2011, 10:11:24 pm »

There's a couple of things delaying fixing a date, but I'm hopeful that I'll sort them out overthe next week or two. It'll be pushed back a little bit, but hopefully not too much. Sorry for the delay...
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2011, 03:27:35 pm »

After a veeeery slow initial response from the venue, it looks like they are finally getting themselves organised to arrange a date Grin
I think I might do a small event later this year as a dry run for a larger tournament early next year. Fingers crossed it goes to plan...
More news as soon as it is available, but watch this space.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: