The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 05:14:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Twilight minis  (Read 60002 times)
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2016, 10:36:50 am »

Great work, love it.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2016, 12:08:06 pm »

the belan looks great. I like the lighter color for the skin tone. and of course the blankets are very cool.   Smiley   Cheesy   Wink
Erik
Jenta

« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2016, 05:31:42 pm »

Fantastic!

Would you tell me your pallet for the stone-skinned Fubarnii and the orangish colored mounts?  I'd like to know how you did it.

Thanks!
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2016, 12:20:27 pm »

Merci Erik ! J'ai vu dans ta présentation que tu parlais français, donc je te réponds en français ^^

Pour la peau couleur pierre-sable:

Couche de base en Baneblade Brown (GW), lavis de Strong Tone (Army Painter), éclaircissement en Baneblade Brown + Rakarth Flesh (GW), puis en ajoutant du Ushabti Bone.
Pour varier les teintes, sur certains j'ai ajouté une goutte de vert olive ou de Bronzed Flesh pour la couche de base.

Pour les montures: Couche de base en Snakebite Leather (GW, mais ce pot n'est plus vendu :/ ), lavis au Strong Tone, éclaircissement en Snakebite + Rakarth Flesh.
Pour varier les teintes: un peu de Mournfang Brown (GW) ou de Bronzed Flesh.

For the non-french speaking dudes who spend here  Grin

Riders' stone-skin: base-coat of Baneblade Brown, shaded with Strong Tone Army Painter, and highlighted with Baneblade Brown + Rakarth Flesh, then few steps by adding Ushabti Bone.
To vary the tones: i added a drop of Olive green or bronzed flesh for base-coating.

For the mounts: base-coat of Snakebite Leather (not selled anymore :/ ), washed with Strong Tone, highlighted with Snakebite + Rakarth Flesh.
To vary the tones: i added a drop of Mournfang Brown or bronzed flesh for base-coating.

Fans français de WoT: si vous voulez une version traduite des règles, envoyez-moi un MP Wink
My FB page (twilight and many else): https://www.facebook.com/Les12TravauxDesFigs
Erik
Jenta

« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2016, 07:36:45 pm »

Fantastique!

I was wondering how these colors were made.  That Rakath color seems to be the tying-in lightening agent.  Okay, now I have a sense of it.

By the way, I cannot write in French.  I can speak and understand just enough to function.  French is my wife's native language (Algerian Berber) and, when her parents are living with us, it becomes the language of the house, so I get a lot of practice.  My kids even teach me.

I am also blonde, and just learning French, so please type slowly... ;-)  And I love the practice!  Merci pour ca!
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2016, 11:13:33 am »

Glad i helped you  Grin

It is true that technical painting words are not used in everyday life ^^
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 07:26:28 pm by Letchaï » Logged

Fans français de WoT: si vous voulez une version traduite des règles, envoyez-moi un MP Wink
My FB page (twilight and many else): https://www.facebook.com/Les12TravauxDesFigs
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2017, 09:50:15 am »

The way you painted the Belan is outstanding.
Not just the blankets or skin, but the whole colourpalette is well chosen.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: